At Amy Berry Law, our primary focus is North Carolina Workers’ Compensation. Understanding Workers’ Compensation is the key to success. With Amy’s 15+ years of experience and knowledge, she is able to get you the benefits that you rightfully deserve.
Over the years, Amy has demonstrated the ability to effectively and efficiently manage a variety of Workers’ Compensation claims — Amy treats all of her clients with equal value, no matter the outcome.
These traits are required for an attorney to be considered board certified under North Carolina law:
- Have been in practice for at least five years
- Devote a significant part of his or her practice to workers’ compensation law
- Attend continuing legal education seminars in workers’ compensation law
- Be favorably evaluated by other lawyers and/or judges (peer reviewed)
- Pass a comprehensive written exam in workers’ compensation law
- Less than 1% of attorneys in North Carolina are board certified specialists in workers’ compensation law*
Our Firm has Expertise and Experience:
- Board Certified Specialist
- 15+ Years of Experience
- Certified Mediator in both Superior Court and with the North Carolina Industrial Commission
- Speaker in numerous continuing education seminars
- Member of the Executive Committee of the NC Advocates for Justice’s Workers’ Compensation Section
Injured Workers Are Not in a Fair Fight: Insurance companies and big businesses continue to lobby to press back the limited benefits provided to injured workers. Our firm see this all of the time, where insurance companies have ignored treatment recommendations of their own hand-picked doctors. Having a firm on your side with a board certified specialists in workers’ compensation law is one way you can feel confident that your advice comes from a certified expert.
* Percentage as of December 31, 2015. Figures provided by the NC State Bar.